Friday, February 15, 2008

My new adventure in Blogging

Yes! I have now entered into the new realm of blogging. Thanks to my sister in law Kory and my friends who have blogs.......
I figured I would contribute to the opionions of the world. Maybe something positive will come out of it. Yep I feel I can contribute. After 41 years of being alive so far, 20 years of marriage, 6 children, living in many places domestically and internationally, and all the cool people who have contributed to my life.......... I must know a little of something. And a little I will make it clear it is. I long to learn more.

7 comments:

ecuakim said...

Oh, I am so proud to be the first to comment on your FANTASTIC blog!!!!! Yea! The more bloggers, the merrier in my opinion! So, I love your slide show. Are those pages from your digital scrapbook? They are fabulous!!! I love it!

NelsonPeople said...

Yay! You've joined the addicting world of blogging. I can't wait to see more on your blog!

Salt H2O said...

WOOHOO! Hurray! Glad to have you on the blogosphere and I'm already totally jealous of your super cute header! I'm going to need some tips.

Lisa said...

I am sooo excited you have a blog!! It is so fun to keep in touch with everyone throught their blogs!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Salt H2O said...

BTW- A blog is pretty much an online scrap book- so you're going to rock at it.

Trish said...

Britt~ Looks like we fell into the blogging world at about the same time! I know you're gonna be better at it than I am though... You are a natural scrapbooker, artistic and creative: Perfect Blogger! What kind of underwater camera do you have? Love the "Britt" rendition! It was awesome running into you. I'll have to stop in more often now! :)

Trish

Cindy said...

Ok I found your blog and you are still as cool as ever!! I miss you and your family, but now I can spy on you through your blog! I hope you don't mind!! Love, Cindy Ruddell