Saturday, September 13, 2008

Floating down the Salt River


The weather is still so amazing here right now. The water is still warm and the weather hot. Perfect for floating down the Salt River! One of my fun and crazy friends Kathy Gray suggested a float down the river........we all jumped on it. So five of us went- Myself, Kathy Gray, Kathy Rollender, Kelly Brienholt, Deneen Wilson and Monica Whiting. It took us around 2 1/2 hours. I thought it would be boring but we had a relaxing and fun time......good chats, funny pictures, beautiful scenery and good friends. There was no one else on the river which was awesome.....hmmm I wonder why?......oh yeah everyone is at school or work.
http://widget-36.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=1513209474815966262&site=widget-36.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:375px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

3 comments:

Monica said...

I always have a blast with my fun friend! Thanks for your friendship! We have to make it a yearly tradition!

Monica said...

Do I need to come over there and teach you how to get this slide show up and running! ha ha! I wouldn't know how to do anything on the computer if it weren't for my dearest friend! Love ya girl!
Monie

Britt said...

I am so frustrated Monica....this one will not work. Go figure? Well I guess everyone will have to go on your blog to look at the photos....lol
Love right back at ya!