Friday, May 30, 2008

A bit of May.......



May is an awesome month.....yep May 1st is Lei day in Hawaii, Mothers day is in May, my oldest son Rian graduated, my youngest son turned 12 on May 15th and My moms and my birthday is in May. So It has to be a great month. I know a lot of great people born in may......Are YOU one of them? If you are then tell me one thing great!

The photo I posted is of Brock, myself and my mom and dad. The guys decided to take mom and I out for Dinner for our birthdays! I have to say they ROCK for this. Roy's is my favorite restaurant. They have the best food from Hawaii. I reccomend the Mahi Mahi with macadamia nuts and then the chocolate souffle (what ever the spelling). It was a wonderful evening in May.

7 comments:

akglaciergirl said...

Great picture! Looks like ya'll had fun.--I'm glad you had a great birthday. And yes, May is an awesome month---but.... June is the BEST---my birthday month!! LOL

Britt said...

ok may and june then!

NelsonPeople said...

Happy Birthday! May is a pretty awesome month, since my hubby's bday is in May. Looks like you had fun!

Jared said...

Yes, Wallabies in Hawaii....pretty cool huh?! Thanks for the note. I enjoyed looking at your blog as well. I myself grew up in Scottsdale Arizona. Small world!

Trish said...

I'm a May baby and so is Shane. May rules!

ecuakim said...

I love my May birthday! This year, Jose went all out and got me a pink sapphire ring. It's beautiful and it makes me happy that he chose it just for me.

Britt said...

wow jared that is a small world. Even stranger....my brother lives here now and his name is Jared. Guess where he lives? Scottsdale.