Monday, May 5, 2008

A girls trip...


Since my trip to Hawaii was cancelled last minute, thanks to ATA going bankrupt, Brock thought of a great idea of going on a cruise. He knew how disappointed I was not being able to go to Liana's wedding. 'Totally Awesome!" I said after he called me on my cell phone. He arranged for me and 3 of my friends to go to the Bahamas for 4 days. We got a killer deal.
We had little over a week to get things arranged. The night before I was still busy making matching tshirts(see the logo to the left) and matching bags, coin purses and luggage tags! Our "Chicks" looked fabalous and so did we. Brock thought we were nuts since I was busy with the matching garb and not packing my bags......No biggy our plane was leaving in 8 hours. I can pack what I remember and what I forget I can buy on the trip....This is every woman's thoughts right?
The trip was a sucess with lots of funny stories and memories. I want to do it again .....so I will try to plan ahead on the "cute" stuff so I can be packed in time. NAH....I probally will be packing last minute again.
"Chick Trip 2009" Here we come....Anyone willing to join me?

8 comments:

akglaciergirl said...

Count me in for next year! Can't wait--it sounds like ya'll had a blast. I just love the "Chicks"--they are too cool!! Way to go on getting it all together in 8 hours-What a Woman you are-I'm impressed!! Just gotta ask--did you forget anything?

Trish said...

You are so much fun! I wanna be like you when/if I grow up... :)

Britt said...

cherie....I did not forget anything! I actually brought to much.LOL
Trish....If you grow up like me you will end up like a "coconut".lol The bday gift you gave me a few years back is a perfect resemblence (sp?) of me. I have it in my office.

ecuakim said...

Fun, fun, fun! I'm so glad you all had such a good time! How great to get away...to the Bahamas, no less! Keep up the posting...I love it!

Susan Catmull said...

Sounds like you are having fun like always. I'll have to check your blog more often since I have it now. I'd love to get one of those cute "chick" avatars they are fabulous.

Beth Swann said...

What a wonderful opportunity! Hope you had a great time for me, too!

P.S. I tag you. See my blog for more info. :-)

Kathy C said...

Ooh... me! Pick me! =) I just found your blog through Kim's. I love your graphics -- too cute! You can see mine at coveyclan.com.

Michael said...

Hi Britt, I saw your blog via wishtrish, It looks great. I have also joined the blogger world. If you want to check mine out here's my address. Michael is still promising me a trip to Hawaii. I'll need to wait till my little ones are older. But when I go I am calling you for info!

Linette

http://web.mac.com/z7greens