Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do you want something FREE from ME?


Everyone loves something FREE!

Here it is. and I plan on carrying this through. Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet . I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch?
Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did and WHY they want something FREE.........wins a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post pictures of what you win when you get it and what you made for your winners!***

3 comments:

Salt H2O said...

Um, I don't want anything free- because I can't meet your free requirements (I don't make anything except gas :)

but I'd like to find out a bit more about the digital scrapbooking program you sell.

Kelli said...

ok, britt- I'll play, but I already did Kim's and I don't want to try to get 5 more people cause I couldn't even do it the first time! so how about a trade, I'll make you something too!

Monica said...

I love free things! Especially if it is Brocks homemade cookies!!! Love ya girl....it was so fun having you at Laurisa's show! You are such an amazing friend! How did I get so lucky! You are the BEST!!!