Monday, February 2, 2009

Go Arizona Cardinals!

It was such a blast hanging out with our friends and families watching the Arizona Cardinal game! It was sooooooo close. I was dissapointed that the Steelers won because of the BAD sportsmanship they dissplayed in the 2 half of the game. Both teams played great but to see a team so eager to pick a fit is terrible for my kids to see. Not great roll models. As always in the Booher household it lead into a great values conversation on sportsmanship and winning. We were proud to be Arizona Cardinals!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica said...

Awesome post! Looked like so much fun! I know, I hated the unlike sportsman conduct---that was disappointing! I love all those family's--tell them hi from us!

I vote you all the fun families!!!

Can't wait for Hawaii---Wade and I are really in need for R&R!!! Our life has been a little stressful to say the least.

Trish said...

Britt, I didn't have a problem with that link... No bad stuff or anything. Are you sure you got it right? Would you mind terribly trying it again and letting me know? If it is causing problems for people, then I'll take it down. The address is www.FACEinHOLE.COM I sure don't want to have a linkydoo to some crappydoo. Thanks!