Thursday, June 26, 2008

The things that keep us entertained!

Rian got a new camera for graduation from my parents.....it is not just an ordinary camera. This camera will not shatter, can be frozen, put in water up to 10 feet, buried in sand and NOT have any damage done. I have told Rian that he is not allowed to put the companies claims to the test! This will make a great camera for his mission.


We went up to my brothers house to test out his new swimming pool and Rian brought his camera with him. It kept us entertained for hours. Enjoy the funny photos!




Rian looking fine
Kati jumping in the pool and catching the football!
Rylee catching the football.
Kati and Rylee
Carson and Brock holding on to me because my eyes were closed. (I did not want to lose my contacts!)





Cody looking sooooo attractive!


My nephew and Niece.


Brock, Rylee and Me

7 comments:

akglaciergirl said...

Fun Pics! Looks like ya'll had a great time. Sounds like the camera is BOY(and Tall Boy--men)Proof.

Tonya said...

Sounds like a fun camera!

Salt H2O said...

Brock looks SO MUCH like Brent under water!

ecuakim said...

FUN!!! I'm so glad that Rian got a good camera for his mission! The pictures are great! Love you guys.

NelsonPeople said...

Those are great photos! I think that camera just added a new dimension to your pictures and your scrapbooking. Looks like fun!

Susan Catmull said...

Great pictures.

Britt said...

I Totally agree Kory. Brent and Brock are for sure brothers!