Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting ready to Cruise.


I finally have the time to sit down and post a few things today.....as you can tell by the posts. My older son Rian is really skilled with Photoshop. He put together an incredible t-shirt design for the cruise we will be going on as a family and with 3 other familes that our friends of ours. He took the sillouette of him and Larissa Whitting and added it to the design he did. Pretty cool. We are going to be the coolest looking families on the ship! As usual I am into the stuff to get ready for the trip ......and no I still have not packed! lol

2 comments:

akglaciergirl said...

Somehow I knew you still hadn't packed!! LOL I agree ya'll will definitely be the coolest family's on the cruise. Good job Rian on the shirts! My kids loved our cruise to the Bahamas--Have a GREAT Time!

Trish said...

Okay, I'm seeing total talent here. I think perhaps some of that artistic genius of yours got passed through the genes!!