Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hawaii no ka oi!


Brock and I had such a great time in Hawaii with Jason and Amy Jarvis. It was a quick trip but we did a ton. We even got Amy up on the surfboard! The best was her and I catching a wave together side by side and high fiving each other.......yep one of those moments forever in our memories. It was the first time for the Jarvis's and so it was great seeing their excitment for the island that I love. They had to put up with my commentaries tho of every place........We had a good laugh about that. I was a pretty good GPS for everyone also.
We did the crazy thing in renting a convertible.....that was a laugh getting all the luggage in pluse the 4 of us.
Kumo cove we saw the turtles.......Scuba at Hanauma Bay.......... dinner at the Outrigger....... eating warm malasadas at Leonards Bakery........ahhhhhhhh I can not wait to go back.




mmmmmmmm those malasadas.



Amy and My toes in the sand........
Trying not to get our heads on fire......

















Brock and I at the Outrigger Canoe club







































6 comments:

Salt H2O said...

You lead such a rough life!

Trish said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!!!

Monica said...

Love the pictures! It brought back tons of memories of when we went with you! Love the outrigger canoe club. I could go for for that there right now, I'm hungry!
Okay, we are still laughing Laurisa just got a letter from Rian in the mail! It said
Ralisa,

Hi!

That was the letter! That was definately worth a stamp! Laurisa thought it was hilarious!

texasangie said...

How fun!! Especially with another couple! I love to see your pictures! Can't wait to get to Hawaii myself in just a few weeks!

ecuakim said...

Looks like such a fun time! Jose just got a job at the airport, so maybe we can get you guys to play tour guides for us sometime! I'd love to take him there; he's never been! It's just soooooo beautiful, I can't stand it! And thanks for your comments about Halloween. Yeah, maybe we'll come over and go through your costumes next year! I think Clark will totally be more into it then! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my - what great photos & it looks like you all had a fabulous time! I'm so envious! It's one place I've been hoping to see, and haven't been able to.... yet!