Monday, November 24, 2008

Do ya know how to hula.....hoop?

Do you know how to hula-hoop? My family thinks they do! When we were at the park celebrating dads birthday, we took a bunch of hula-hoops with us. We made them at the Booher family reunion this past summer. They have gotten a lot of mileage. We dive thru them in the pool, throw them up in the air, jump thru them, and even swish them around our hips.

The best was watching my mom do it. Cody is a pro with 5 around him. Rylee can walk around while swishing the hoop around her. Kati is steady and confident. my sister in law Jen still has it in her. Sophie my niece wiggles like a hula girl. Austin my nephew can even swish that hoop. So if you want a hula hoop competition give us a call and BRING IT!



Cody and his 5 hoops





Mom and Rylee showing what they got.




Austin my nephew showing his style.......fingers up hips rotate to the left.

2 comments:

Monica said...

You are so much fun! I love this post! What talent Cody has! I miss you friend! I am trying to gather my pics to have you scan them for Jakes birthday this week! I'll call ya to get them over to you! Hey do want tickets to the Due West show! It's going to be amazing! Usually tickets are $40 but because it is a benefi they are only 10 the 15 and all proceeds go to benefit Marius! Let me know because Laurisa has a bunch of tickets she is trying to sell, also if any of your friends want any! Love Ya!

Trish said...

Okay, I think we will have to have hula hooping sessions after our roller derbies.