Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rian and the MTC October 22 2008












Yep a little late posting this..... But I still wanted to share. It was a fantastic experience taking Rian to the MTC. As I put on his name tag,, I had such a sense of pride. He is going to make such a fantastic missionary.



The Missionary Training Center is an amazingly organized facility. Before we said goodbye to Rian we had a nice chapel service. Rian was asked to give the opening prayer. Yes we had tears in our eyes when we said goodbye and we had to pry Rylee off of him.







Rians Address....he would love to hear from everyone.....
Elder Rian Booher
MTC Mailbox #198
PHI-QUE 1222
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793





1 comment:

ecuakim said...

That is so cool. My parents couldn't take me to the MTC, so I think it's awesome that you guys got to go. (Don't feel sorry for me, my aunt and cousins took me and then my mom came to see me off at the airport in SLC.) The MTC is just an amazing place. A little bubble world here on earth. And time is weird there. The days are like weeks and the weeks are like days. Loved every minute.