Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa came early!

We belong to the best church group ever! Our Yearly Christmas breakfast is always a delight for the children and the adults like the no fuss. (we can wear our PJ's if we want) Brock helped out with the cooking. We have this nifty pancake funnel that drops the batter on to the griddle for perfect pancakes. In the photos above ---1. Brock is in his Santa hat with Jared Annes making the pancakes. 2. Santa came this year all ready to hand out coloring books and candy. 3.My three girls were the only ones in our family willling to get a picture with Santa. I have to say he was a great looking Santas helper. He put up with the children (and some adults) sitting on his knee and even a few screaming babies.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monica said...

What a fun ward you have! I loved the pic of your girls--they are so darling and growing up! I got a bunch of really fun things for RIAN. I ran out of time to send the package before my trip to NY, but will send it when I get back!

ecuakim said...

Okay, I totally agree. He was the best Santa EVER!

Shyloh Belnap said...

Britt - remember me? Shyloh? I saw your comment on The ettes blog and was excited to see you on there! How have you been? Looks like you are doing good!