Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teenagers are fun.


Teenagers are fun... I am very entertained by the things that they do sometimes. Cody got asked to the Winter Formal and watching his date and her friends destroy Codys room was very fun to watch. They tore up a ton of phone books and decorated his room.....Our dog got lost in the pile. The best part was when Cody came home. His friend Chase and him cleaned it up and I was just praying that all the junk he had laying on the floor under those telephone pages where also being thrown away. :) Cody awnsered Justice back with a container of fortune cookies and a message inside them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Salt H2O said...

That's something my mom has always said too- that teenagers are fun, and your kids are definitly fun.

Monica said...

I just LOVE TEENAGERS!!! They are so much fun! I loved this creative way of asking to a dance! Cody is going to have so much fun! Can't wait to see the pics! Love ya friend! Did you see the post of Jake! Thanks to you the collages turned out so cute! He loved it! Thanks again for scanning them! This monday I forgot we are in New York! Lets do it the monday after!