Monday, January 19, 2009

My little girl---My little Basketball player



Rylee was asked to play basketball this year on a rec team. She is a tall girl and so her height advantage is great for the game. I do not know much about Basketball so thank heavens our friend and Rylees piano teacher Julie is coaching the team. She does a fantastic job. The girls have learned a lot.


I get a kick out of watching Rylee play. She is very fast and very competitive BUT when she sits on that bench she looks like a little prim and proper girl with her legs crossed. I laugh because she looks the most lady like every time! Oh Rylee I adore watching you!


2 comments:

Monica said...

I love that girl! Way to go Rylee! I love when girls play sports! She looks like she is enjoying it!

Britt...I'm still hopeful for Hawaii, only 8 more days and we will no the outcome!

jana said...

Way to go Rylee!! Jaeden LOVED playing with those girls last year! Julie is the best coach ever! Too bad Jaeden is a grade late for the cut off to play with you guys again!! Keep up the great work!! You look awesome!!