Thursday, October 16, 2008

A "wIcKEd' Show!


This week I had a great time with my Mom going to California to see "Wicked" the theater production. (She took me for my birthday present from 2 years ago...lolol. we finally found time.) It was amazing! I caught myself several times staring with my mouth open and also getting chills from the wonderful work these actors did. I love this story better than the "Dorothy"Version......... I think I am more of an "Elphie".
Before the show Mom and I went down to the Fabric Market. What a great place to find fabric at great prices. When we went to the theater that night we got to walk down the Hollywood Stars.......we stepped on one of my ancestors! Spring Byington is my Great Grandmothers Sister. I had to take a picture....if I can figure out how to get it off my cell phone I will post it.
Thanks Mom for a great trip!

6 comments:

Beth Swann said...

Sounds like you had fun! To get your picture off your phone, just send the picture to your e-mail address. That's how I do it.

Monica said...

Love Wicked!!! One of our favorites! I'm so glad that you got away with you mom! How fun! We missed your family at Rocky Point:( It was boring with out you! Is Rians open house this Sunday! I bet you are so busy getting him ready. Can I do anything? Love ya!

Britt said...

Hey Monica....We thought about how much fun you were probally having. But you know us beach snobs.....hehehe
Yes Rian's open house is this sunday. I will call ya. hugs, Britt

ecuakim said...

How fun! I love fun trips and I love seeing musicals. Haven't seen Wicked. I tried to read that book but found it to be pretty inappropriate in the first couple chapters and I put it down; is the play better?

texasangie said...

Britt, ok, first of all, you look amazing!!! Second of all, you have a MISSIONARY??? How exciting! So glad to find you!

Britt said...

kim the book is trash...I found it totally inappropriate and it went right were it belong.....in the trash. The play is wonderful and the complete opposite.
Angie, I am so stinkn excited that you found me! yep a missionary...and we leave tomorrow.